Our preschool program is awesome, but don’t just take our word for it! Check out what these parents have to say!
“We’ve had our son at A Step Ahead since he turned two-years old and he is now 3 1/2. We’ve been thrilled to have him attending school there for some of the following reasons:
– Montessori learning environment
– Full Spanish immersion
– Ethnically and culturally diverse families
– Based in the quiet/lovely neighborhood of Maxwell Park
– Kind and generous staff who love our children
– Clean and safe environment where kids learn and have fun!
– Financially competitive and they offer much more than other schools!”
“I fully endorse Julia and A Step Ahead Preschool.
My son has been attending there for a year. He’s a slow-to-warm, hesitant in new situations type, and Ms. Julia has created a strong bond with him. She’s very warm and loving, and does a great job of creating a safe, educational and fun environment for the kids.”
– Velma G.
“…If you are looking for a kind preschool with a small teacher-to-child ratio, I strongly encourage you to check out a Step Ahead. Julia provides a reasonably priced option, while keeping the small school feel. My son has one year left before entering elementary school, and though I am pro play-based approach, it is exciting to see his letter and number recognition grow, on such a large scale. I am confident that he will do well in whatever school I choose to place him in. I am at peace dropping my son off every day, and that, in my opinion, is priceless.”
– Azizah A.